Currently seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to work for a growing company located in Roswell, Georgia! The Accounts Payable Manager will oversee and participate in all functions impacted by the Accounts Payable process.
- Manage, develop and coach the Accounts Payable team
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of invoice entry and payment processing
- Implement policies and procedures to standardize departmental workflow
- Monitor departmental output to identify and address bottlenecks and inefficiencies
- Review and enhance the control environment related to the Accounts Payable function
- Ensure execution of daily activities, while maintaining an eye towards big picture initiative
- Minimum 12 years of relevant Accounts Payable experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing an Accounts Payable department
- Manufacturing industry experience is strongly preferred
- Advanced MS Excel skills required
- Proficiency in ERP based Accounts Payable systems required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.