Ledgent is seeking detail-oriented individuals with two plus years of accounting experience with in Full Cycle Accounts Payable to include:
- Process and audit invoices for payment, including approvals and coding to the appropriate cost center and general ledger account (match, batch, code)
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Maintain process and controls to ensure duplicate invoices are not posted
- Process office monthly rent payments for all branch centers.
- Set-up and update new vendors for all cost centers.
- Contact vendors to request W9 and confirm information are correct and accurate.
- Conducts necessary research to obtain invoice, receiver or other documentation to process payments in a timely manner.
- Respond to vendors inquiries.
- Process expense report reimbursement.
- Scan invoices with back-up and check stub in the system for audit purposes.
- Cut and prepare checks for mail out.
- Wire payments, void checks and stop payment
- Answers and respond to emails and requests in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Prepare and key journal entries.
- Assist in special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Process the following invoices through Loan Level
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.