Ledgent Finance & Accounting is currently seeking an experienced Billing Specialist to join a growing manufacturere in Largo, FL. If you have at least 1 year of billing experience, enjoy working in a fast-paced department and looking for an opportunity that provides growth -- this could be the role for you! The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate with necessary parties to manage time entries, edits, adjustments, write-downs, rate management and bill posting.
- Work directly with billing team members to ensure that invoices that require electronic invoices are submitted timely.
- Preparation and processing of high quality invoices.
- Prepare invoices in customized formats as required by clients.
- Perform override calculations and changes. Initiate requests for supporting documentation and review for accuracy. .
- Assist Collections team with identification and reconciliation of payments received. Provide basic financial data and analysis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.