Ledgent Finance & Accounting is currently seeking a Controller to join a global technology firm in Clearwater, FL. This role will oversee all functions and activities within the U.S. Accounting & Finance department including reporting, budgeting and forecasting. The ideal candidate will have at least 8-10 years of progressive experience and be responsible for the following:
- Create and analyze internal and external monthly financial statements and annual audits and annual budgets.
- Assure corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes.
- Responsible for the reporting, analysis, and integration of all future acquisitions in the US.
- Oversee the activities of the accounts receivable department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, etc;
- Work with Senior Accounting Manager to process quarter and year-end payroll closing including federal and state reports.
- Respond to Global CFO as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate his financial needs.
- Create and maintain monthly reports to compare and analyze actual results with budgets, forecasts, and previous results.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses.
- Ensure accurate financial information for all company reports.
- Report on revenues and expenses for all product types and customer types and identify incremental business opportunities.
- Prepare and analyze ad hoc operational and financial performance analysis.
- Measure and report on programs to determine the overall productivity and profitability of the program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.