Ledgent Finance & Accounting is currently seeking an Accounting Clerk to work in our clients Holiday, FL based headquarters. If you are a team-first professional looking to join a dynamic office environment this could be the right opportunity for you! This position will handle a variety of accounting support duties for a growing finance department and report directly to the Accounting Manager.
- Collect, verify, and enter customer's payment in Accounting system
- Send checks or credit card payments to vendors
- Bank reconciliations
- Enter Monthly Recurring Journal Entries
- Record monthly accruals
- Enter Operational Payables
- Reconcile and record monthly credit card statements
- Enter monthly expense reports
- Assist in Month End Closing
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Makes sure that all company financial information remains confidential and private
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.