There is a immediate need for an The Accounts Receivables Clerk manages the collection of company receivables, resolves discrepancies and provides administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of customer accounts under his or her control.
- Manage the company Accounts Receivable outstanding balances.
- Assist in the posting of customer payments into the operating software system.
- Reconcile customer payments to outstanding balances.
- Research and resolve accounts receivable discrepancies.
- Communicate with customer contacts through email and phone.
- Perform in a team environment with Finance Staff
- Manage the month end process of running AR reports
- Send aging reports
- Make collection inquiries to clients via e-mail and phone calls
- 1-3 years accounts receivable experience
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures
- Proficient in MicrosoftOffice
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to work independently
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.