Position Overview: The Payroll Specialist will be primarily responsible for ensuring that payroll is processed accurately, managing any related tasks, and assisting employees with any issues or concerns regarding the payroll process.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist:
Qualifications for the Payroll Specialist:
- Assist with payroll audits
- Ensure verification of employee hours
- Process biweekly payroll timely and accurately
- Resolve employee inquiries and issues
- Ensure that all payroll procedures are in compliance with legal and company standards
- 3-5 years prior payroll experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Understanding of full-cycle payroll process
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.