Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Accountant Job located in Houston, TX. This is a full-time position with a growing Oil & Gas client. Great base, bonus potential, and benefits offered.
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with monthly closings by preparing journal entries, analyzing, and reconciling balance sheet accounts.
- Heavy Account Reconciliations
- Prepare and post monthly journal entries including accruals and re-classes
- Maintain financial security by following internal control procedures
- Handle other duties/special projects as assigned
* 3+ years of accounting experience
* Bachelors in Accounting, CPA Preferred
* Intermediate Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups)
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant job or other Accounting and Finance career opportunities from Ledgent Finance and Accounting please email Scott Lovejoy at email@example.com or visit our website at www.ledgent.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.