Ledgent Finance and Accounting is looking for a Payroll Specialist on a Temporary to Hire basis.
Duration: Temporary to Hire
Top requirements for the Payroll Specialist are:
Payroll Specialist responsibilities:
- Must have experience with Ulti-Pro (Ultimate Software)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel with V-Look Ups and pivot tables
- Multi-State Payroll experience
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Responsible for the bi-weekly and weekly processing of payroll and changes to payroll (W-4 and direct deposit)
- Prepare and issue paychecks following company policies and procedures
- Compile and input payroll data such as hours worked from timesheets, taxes, garnishments, insurance benefits, and other records
- Responsible for researching and resolution of all payroll related processing issues
- Audit time and attendance records for hours worked, managers' approvals, paid-time-off, and bonuses earned
- Coordinate final paperwork and final check for terminations; transition personnel file from active to terminated folder.
- Process assistant billing for Accounting
- Assist with entering new hires into Ultipro; reset credentials, assign loan agents to schedules, and other updates as needed.
- Provide customer service to all employees, managers, and loan agents about payroll
Please call 925.737.1818 and ask for Leslee Brazil to apply for this position. Or please send resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.