Global, publicly traded consumer products company located in the South Bay is looking for an Analyst to join their corporate consolidations department. In this position, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for assisting with preparation of consolidated financial statements, compiling accounting files for SEC reporting, as well as filing SEC (10Q and 10k) documents. The Financial Analyst will also prepare journal entries, analyze financial statements, prepare financial reporting documents, conduct intercompany and account reconciliations, as well as ensuring SOX compliance.
- Qualified candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- At least two years of corporate accounting or public accounting experience is needed.
- Exposure and/or experience with large or international corporations with a public accounting firm is a big plus.
- Big 4 preferred.
- CPA or CPA tracking.
- SEC reporting knowledge is preferred.
- ERP systems and strong Excel skills are important.
- Excellent analytical skills are also required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.