We are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to fill an open position with one of our clients in Atlanta, GA.
- Process incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, posting and recording accounts receivables' data
- Prepare billing and invoicing for customer accounts
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients' billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by contacting clients for outstanding balances
- Generate financial reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Research deductions and follow up with customers to resolve issues related to short paid invoices
- Associates or bachelors degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable/Credit/Collections
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Great follow through techniques and ability to connect with vendors
- Client service oriented demeanor
- Strong attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.