Ledgent is seeking for a Senior Accountant experienced with G/L Analysis, Journal Entries, Financial Statement Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting, and Preparing Financial Statements. This is a contract opportunity that will at least one year, with the possibility of being extended. The purpose is to help our manufacturing client while going through a large software conversion.
- Qualified candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- CPA and/or public accounting experience is preferred, but not required.
- 3+ years of corporate accounting experience.
- ERP experience is required.
- Must have strong GAAP/technical accounting knowledge.
- Have energetic, proactive personality!
- Need to have high attention to detail.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply or send your resume directly to email@example.com.
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.