Ledgent is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join for our growing client in the Beaverton area. This is a contract opportunity for 6 months with the possibility of being extended. The role offers a competitive pay and a great working environment with a well known local company . This position will assist with full-cycle AP process including but not limited to:
- Daily entry and processing of invoices
- Weekly check runs
- Maintain W-9 records for vendors
- Assist in annual 1099 reporting
- Vendor statement reconciliations
- Absorbing the invoice file management system
- Partner with the AP team to reach out to managers and vendors to resolve any discrepancies
If you are interested in this position please apply, or send your resume directly to email@example.com.
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least 3 years of experience in accounts payable processes
- Proficient in utilizing accounting ERP systems
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written interactions
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Payable Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.