A well-established company located in Atlanta, Georgia is looking to hire a Full Charge Bookkeeper who is seeking a challenging and exciting opportunity. Strong team-focused leadership and open communication are a large part of this company. Training and mentorship programs are available for those who are interested in upward mobility. This position is temp-to-hire and offers competitive benefits!
- Manage Inventory, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- General Ledger to include coding transactions, reconciliation and preparing journal entries
- Assistance with the annual budget
- Reviewing financial statements
- New vendor setup and maintenance
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Ensure that all accounting functions are performed correctly, and research and resolve discrepancies as needed
- 5+ years Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accountant experience required
- Extensive knowledge of general accounting principles
- College degree preferable or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Office knowledge - Advanced Excel knowledge required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.