Immediate need for a talented Senior Payroll Specialist seeking employment at a prestigious and well-known company. This company's team-based culture is conducive to a productive and positive work atmosphere! Competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package are offered! Don't miss out, apply for this great position today!
- Process payroll, including benefit deductions, on a biweekly basis
- High volume internal payroll
- Create and review reports each week to ensure the accuracy of the information
- Adjust and record any errors or discrepancies in paychecks
- Generate on-demand payments as requested
- Verifying attendance, hours worked, pay adjustments, and posting information onto designated records
- Keeping track of leave time, such as vacation, personal and sick leave for employees
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.