We have an employer who is seeking a Full Time Financial Analyst for their production facility.
- Perform price and cost analyses, reviewing in detail the significant direct and indirect cost elements to determine overall profitability for jobs, products and/or customers
- Based on the analyses, make recommendations for changes to pricing models, as appropriate
- Review production reports to calculate actual throughput and yields, compare to standards, adjust as needed
- Identify and report on periodic variances and their causes.
- Analyze and report inventory sales by SKU and by product category
- Prepare dynamic profitability analyses to identify pricing/cost opportunities and submit for review and consideration
- A small portion of time (~25%) will be spent helping manage the accounts receivable function
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proficient MS Excel skills required (e.g. V-Lookup, SUMIFS, and other Data Manipulation)
- Database or ERP experience is a plus
- Some knowledge of cost accounting, familiarity with back-flush consumption, BOMs and routings is a plus
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills and a natural curiosity
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to successfully multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Eager learner with the demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple assignments
- Able and willing to collaborate and gain a fuller understanding of all facets of the business with sales, production, new product development and financial teams
- Must have excellent time management skills
Bachelor's Degree in Business required.
Attractive Salary and Benefit package.
Job Type: Full-time
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.