We are in search of a Payroll Coordinator in the Downtown Atlanta area.
Primary responsibilities include:
Qualified applicants will have:
- Processing bi-weekly and semi-monthly payroll for 2,000+ FTE
- Ensuring payroll is approved on time and by assigned date
- Professionally communicate with internal employees if any issues occur
- Accurately maintain files in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 2-6 years' experience processing payroll through Great Plains software
- Ability to work collaborative with a team
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.