Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service.
We are looking for a General Ledger Accountant to fill a position with one of our clients in SW Portland.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing journal entries
- Assist controller with reporting requirements
- Balance sheet account reconciliations and analysis
- Consolidation of inter-company transactions and reconcile to corporate and our divisions
- Cash application and bank reconciliations
- Assist with financial and other audits
- Department budget analysis to operations
- Assist with quarterly budget and forecast reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- 2+ years of general ledger experience
- Demonstrates a high degree of proficiency Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently
- Team player that can take direction, be well organized and complete tasks timely
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.