Non-Profit Organization located in the South Bay has an immediate need for an Accounting Specialist.
- Accounts receivable - cash application, invoicing, manage aging report, follow up with clients on outstanding receivables
- Accounts payable - entering invoices, coding and expense reimbursements and reporting
- Filing accounting documentation
- Assist with month end close and audits
- Other duties associated with non-profit administration
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.