We are looking for a Construction Accountant to assist with the day-to-day accounting operations. The ideal candidate should be interested in career advancement and upward mobility. Our friendly and engaging work environment is perfect for anyone who enjoys working with a supportive team. We offer a competitive benefits package and other great company perks!
- Preparing and recording journal entries, account reconciliations, and detailed reports
- Assisting with month end close, audits and special projects
- WIP and Cost Accounting
- Communicating with other departments to ensure proper accounting for revenue and expense activities
- Reviewing expense accounts for accuracy and reasonableness
- Assisting the accounting team with the preparation of projections and other strategic projects as required
- Ensure GAAP regulations are met
- Other accounting-related tasks as requested
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.