We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join one of our clients in NE Portland. This is an opportunity to join a growing team and enjoy a casual work environment.
- Applies customer payments to appropriate account
- Researches and solves payment discrepancies
- Processes ACH and credit card transactions with precision on online banking
- Customer billing
- Place collection calls and emails for past-due accounts
- Prepares daily deposits and cash reports
- Assist customers with account inquires
- Work closely with the customer service department to determine accounts that should be placed on credit hold
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in a similar position
- Intermediate Excel proficiency
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.