Seeking an Accounting Specialist that will be working closely with the Controller and will be assisting with various aspects within both accounts payable and accounts receivable. The specific duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Perform all functions within accounts payable
- Regularly communicate with vendors to resolve any invoice discrepancies
- Post payments to customer accounts
- Perform account reconciliations
- Review and analyze aging reports and reach out to customers that are past due
- Communicate cash flow management reports with Controller
- Additional duties, as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Accounting Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.