Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for- The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are working with a firm in the Portland area that is seeking a temporary Accounts Receivable Clerk. The position will be responsible for the following:
- Oversees bi-weekly and monthly billing of clients.
- Researches and resolves customer billing issues and questions in order to identify and recommend problem resolution, in collaboration with management and accounting team members.
- Serves as a first point of contact for client calls and assists processes escalated calls in regards to collections.
- Completes debit and credit adjustments to accounts receivable accounts.
- Applies cash payments to the general ledge.
- Deposits cash receipts from customers in a timely manner by utilizing personal transportation.
- Works with key staff in order to better understand work flow and business issues that impact enrollment and billing operations.
Candidates interested in this opportunity can apply online or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.