Our client in Atlanta has an immediate need for a Cash Applications Specialist. This position requires the ability to be self-sufficient, organized, and very detail oriented. The ideal candidate will have excellent, proficiency with the MS office Suite (specifically Excel-Pivot Tables/V-Lookups and Word), strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Daily processing of cash deposits
- Balancing, documenting, and reconciling payment differences
- Research all transactions related to misapplied cash, and continues follow-up
- Resolve customer complaints, issues receipts, and refunds
- Supporting other duties and projects assigned
- Being able to effectively resolve any payment discrepancies
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Accounting
- Minimum three to five years of cash applications experience
- Attention to detail, reporting financial data, and analysis skills
- Proficient with any large ERP systems
- Ability to work independently and/or in team environment with limited monitoring/supervision
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.