Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for- The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are working with a firm in the Portland area that is seeking a temporary staff accountant. The position will be responsible for the following:
- Correctly process and account for all monies that are received
- Manage/provide accurate billing
- Follow up on outstanding monies owed to the company
- Manage company's payables and receivables
- Monitor timelines for demands and pursue appropriate action as needed
- Provide prompt and effective communication
- Resolve customer concerns/complaints
- Reconcile day-end and month-end close
- Complete journal entries and business reports
- Maintain general ledger
- Assist in financial statement preparation
- Support the accounting managers in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting team
Candidates interested in this opportunity can apply online or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.