In this position, you will be expected to support the Payroll department through a number of duties including data entry, reconciliation of timecards, paycheck distribution and providing statements to various departments. In order to successfully perform as part of this dynamic, fast-growing team.
* Assisting with processing internal employee's payroll information
* Working with software solutions including ADP
* Daily use of Word & Excel to manage data entry
* Assist with garnishments, unemployment claims, and new hire paperwork
* Inputting hours, 401k, benefits, and deductions for all employees
* Works to find solutions for all payroll related issues that arise
* Cleary communicates with staff to ensure all deadlines are met
The ideal candidate will have:
* Associates Degree or higher in Accounting or similar field preferred
* Experience with ADP
* AP knowledge including processing a large volume of invoices
* Understands how to process payroll information for many employees
* Able to meet strict payroll deadlines
* Strong sense of time management and organization skills
* Works diligently in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Payroll Clerk position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.