Job Title: Treasury Analyst
This position contributes to company's success by ensuring an efficient banking structure to support its global operations through overseeing operational and strategic projects. The senior analyst will support all aspects of Treasury Operations activities. This includes coordinating with the accounting, legal, tax, Internal Audit, Investor Relations and Accounts Payable departments of the company on the cash management and supporting the payment reconciliation process.
* Monitor daily cash balance, overdraft and bank connectivity.
* ADMIN across banking platforms. Maintain user access for all the banks for internal and external parties.
* Maintain and review documentations for all user access requests to be in compliance with the internal control policies and provide supporting documents for internal/external audit requests.
* Work closely with internal groups (Accounting, Legal, Investment, Property Management) on resolving banking issues.
* Investigate payment exceptions among the finance, treasury systems and bank to resolve issues.
* Review and approve vendor setup requests in the finance system.
* Provide training and respond to inquiries from 3rd party vendors on the banking/ payable matters
* Review AMEX credit card statements on the monthly basis and coordinate with accounting, card holders and AMEX to resolve any discrepancy.
* Manage the purchasing cards and review the statements on the monthly basis.
* Respond the KYC update requests from banks on the monthly basis.
* Manage urgent payable requests after 2pm pacific time
* Conduct bank fee analysis on the quarterly basis.
* Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
* 3+ years work experience in treasury/cash management, banking, private equity, REIT or property management field preferred
* Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
* Strong interpersonal skills (both written and verbal), including the ability to listen, articulate concerns, and adapt to others' personal and organizational styles as necessary.
* Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Experience utilizing finance/accounting systems, Yardi preferred
* Experience utilizing treasury stations, such as Kyriba, GTreasury, and etc.
* Ability to be multi-tasking under tight deadlines
* Understanding of internal controls over financial reporting (Sox) is highly preferred
* Continuous enthusiasm and positive approach to problem solving
* Detail oriented and self-motivated
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Treasury Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.