Seeking an experienced Certified Public Accountant for a 3 month project with a well-respected company located in Buckhead, Atlanta!
- Active Certified Public Accountant License
- Minimum 3 years of public accounting experience
- Minimum 3 years of corporate experience in monthly closes
- Proficiency with MS Dynamics (Great Plains) is preferred, but not required
- Prepares the Company's consolidated audited financial statements and disclosures and condensed consolidated quarterly financial information and disclosures.
- Completes certain month-end closing procedures in an accurate and timely manner, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, and other financial information substantiating month-end account balances.
- Collaboratively develop and implement ideas and solutions for varying accounting issues as they arise.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.