Seeking a Legal Billing Coordinator for a growing Law firm in Atlanta! The Legal Billing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating client invoicing and electronic billing through a multitude of client systems and handling a wide variety of complex adjustments to PDF and electronic bills.
- Handle incoming requests for client invoices, write-offs, discounts, bill template changes, electronic billing requests, report requests, access changes, billing rate information and many other billing-related questions.
- Manage all billing activities for assigned electronic billing clients, assigned attorneys, and other complex clients and matters as assigned.
- Configure and maintain electronic billing profiles with any assigned e-billing vendors including coordination of new matters, timekeeper and rate approvals, required task and activity code information, client billing guidelines, following up on AR and reduced/rejected invoices.
- Monitor Accounts Receivable (AR) and unbilled time and costs on assigned attorneys/clients/matters to ensure timely billing and payment of client invoices.
- Consult with attorneys, and legal administrative assistants and utilize all of the functionality in the firm's billing systems to identify solutions and best practices for meeting client billing requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.