Management company is seeking individual with an accounting background and specific experience with commercial real estate. This position would work closely with portfolio managers performing a variety of tasks related to AP/AR, budget and proforma preparation, oversight assistance for monthly financial package preparation and cash management.
- Organize and monitor flow of vendor invoices including obtaining approvals, tracking budgets, identify inconsistencies and A/P entry
- Review payables for proper coding to ensure they are in line with budgets and to reduce re-class requests
- Assist Regional Managers with cash management, invoice approval, variance issues
- Assist Regional Managers and Property Managers in ensuring that pertinent property invoices are entered in the correct month and in a timely manner
- Assists with all accounting related to the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process including financials, related financial analysis and reporting schedules
- Assist with draw requests
- Assist with reconciliation of resident ledgers
- Ensure proper application of collection deposits
- Train property level teams as necessary
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.