Thriving technology-based consumer products company located near West Los Angeles is looking for a Senior Accountant. In this position, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for month / quarter / year-end closes, assisting with preparation of consolidated financial statements, financial reporting, as well as account analysis and reconciliation. The Senior Accountant will also prepare journal entries, play a key role in various audits, prepare regulatory compliance documents, as well as assisting the Controller with ensuring efficient accounting processes. The Senior Accountant will also handle general ledger management and ad hoc cash flow reporting functions.
- Qualified candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- CPA and/or public accounting experience is preferred, but not required.
- 3+ years of corporate accounting experience.
- NetSuite is extremely preferred.
- Must have strong GAAP/technical accounting knowledge.
- Ability to thrive in a start-up type environment!
- Have energetic, proactive personality!
- Need to be able to pay keen attention to detail.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.