Well-established Livermore company is seeking a qualified, personable Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist to join their team. The qualified candidate is personable, communicates clearly and effectively, and accurate. This position is immediately available.
Great location in Livermore off North Greenville. Great commute for those in Tracy/Mountain House area.
If you are interested in a new AR/Collections role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: AR / Accounts Receivable / Collections / Cash Applications
Pay: Starting at $22/hour
Location: Livermore off North Greenville
Duration: Temporary, possible Temp to hire
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Evaluate the AR aging
· Prepare and maintain various reports
· Track aging reports and resolve collections issues
· Daily collections calls and interaction with business partners
· Resolve billing and customer credit issues
· Accurately track and update all files
· Assist the accounting department as needed
· Comply with all company policies and procedures
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting or similarly related field
· 2-3 years of relevant experience
· Highly effective communicator with both internal and external partners
· Ability to work well independently or as part of a team
· Performs well in fast-paced environment
· Advanced skills in Excel and Word
If you are interested in a new AR/Collections/Cash Applications role, please email your resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Cash Applications position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.