Ledgent Finance & Accounting is currently seeking an AR Assistant to work in our clients St. Petersburg, FL based headquarters. If you are a team-first professional looking to join a dynamic office environment this could be the right opportunity for you! This position will handle all AR duties for a growing finance department and report directly to the Accounting Manager
- Contact customers to ensure payments are within contractual agreements
- Invoice customers for recent shipments, drop shipments, and consignment billings.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Cash application
- Posting cash receipts
- Analyze Aging Report
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• AA degree preferred but can be exchanged in lieu of experience
• 2-3 years of AR experience
• Strong communication skills -- especially verbal
• Proficiency in Microsoft Products. Excel a PLUS
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Receivable Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.