A well-established real estate company in Sacramento is seeking a talented Accounts Payable Specialist. This Accounts Payable Specialist will report to the Accounting Manager and be responsible for but not limited to:
- Perform the day-to-day processing of PO and non-PO invoices and other accounts payable procedures
- Receiving and sorting invoices and check requests
- Reconcile of accounts payable related accounts and statements
- Research and resolution of invoice discrepancies and respond to vendor inquiries
- Prepare and perform check runs, ACH/EFT, and wire transfers
- Audit expense reports and process reimbursements
- Assist with month-end close with supporting documentation
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Payable Specialist position will have at least two years of high-volume and full-cycle experience, accurate data entry, the ability to stay organized while managing multiple responsibilities, and excellent communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.