The Billing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating client invoicing and electronic billing through a multitude of client systems and handling a wide variety of complex adjustments to PDF and electronic bills.
- Handling incoming requests for client invoices, write-offs, discounts, bill template changes, electronic billing requests, report requests, access changes, billing rate information and many other billing-related questions.
- Managing all billing activities for assigned electronic billing clients, assigned attorneys, and other complex clients and matters as assigned.
- Configuring and maintaining electronic billing profiles with any assigned e-billing vendors (Tymetrix360, Tracker, Passport, CounselLink, Collaborati, Bridgeway Corridor and many others) including coordination of new matters, timekeeper and rate approvals, required task and activity code information, client billing guidelines, following up on AR and reduced/rejected invoices.
- Monitoring Accounts Receivable (AR) and unbilled time and costs on assigned attorneys/clients/matters to ensure timely billing and payment of client invoices.
- Consulting with attorneys, and legal administrative assistants and utilize all of the functionality in the firm's billing systems to identify solutions and best practices for meeting client billing requirements.
- Effectively utilizing reports and inquiry tools in the firm's billing systems, Microsoft Excel and other various reporting and information tools to respond to information requests from clients, attorneys and legal administrative assistants.
- Building, maintaining, and delivering professional customer service and maintain positive working relationships with all internal and external contacts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.