We are currently partnering with an excellent construction company that is seeking a Construction Bookkeeper/Office Manager. This opportunity would be direct hire and the client is looking to hire by April 1st! Salary is DOE. If interested in being considered, please apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of, "Construction Bookkeeper/Office Manager Opening."
- Manage all office needs such as incoming calls, greeting guests, purchasing office supplies, etc.
- Communicate with various Project Managers and various departments as needed
- Process AP and AR invoices
- Make entries to general ledger
- Manage all facets of month end
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and bank rec's
- Apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and be able to quickly familiarize self with accounting software
- Prepare internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system.
- Develop spreadsheet reports
- Handle all job costing for various jobs
- Process payroll
- Other projects as assigned
- Construction experience is required
- Experience with job-costing and managing lien waivers and comfortable with subcontracts, etc.
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Comfortable working independently and multitasking
- Family feel company culture
- Annual all-company paid trip
- 2 weeks PTO for first year employees
- Mileage/phone reimbursements
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
-Construction experience is required
-Experience with job-costing and managing lien waivers and comfortable with subcontracts, etc.
-3+ years of accounting experience
-Comfortable working independently and multitasking
Posted By: email@example.com