Ledgent is seeking and Accounts Receivable Specialist in Largo, FL. This position is growth focused and high volume. If you are seeking a challenging opportunity to boost your experience to the next level, this is a great place to be.
· Reconcile all vendor invoices in a timely manner
· Perform cash receipts and application
· Resolve issues with discrepancies and outstanding accounts
· Maintain key vendor relationships
· Other duties assigned as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2-3 years in high volume environment
• Self-motivated and independent
• Intermediate experience with Excel
• Team player mentality
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Receivable Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.