A nationwide equipment and service company is seeking a versatile Bookkeeper for their Roseville location.This Bookkeeper will report to the General Manager and be responsible for:
- Verify accounting data accuracy
- Processing and posting accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions
- Maintaining and reconciling the general ledger
- Reconciliation of bank and credit card statements
- Vendor setup, payments, and relations
- Keeping sales team informed with updated pricing and inventory
- Customer and vendor conflict resolution
The ideal Bookkeeper for this position will have at least three years' experience in bookkeeping with a proven history in going beyond the numbers, working with people, experienced in QuickBooks, and accustomed to wearing different hats. If you feel you are a this versatile Bookkeeper please apply immediately for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.