We are looking for a highly motivated self-starters who is not afraid of taking initiative to seek out opportunities to earn their seat at the table and turn risk into results!
- Execute SOX testing for business process controls, key reports, and automated controls
- Execute project plans for SOX and operational audits and act resourcefully to ensure that work is completed within specified time and quality parameters
- Cultivate trust and respect with other professionals throughout the business to build productive, highly collaborative and mutually beneficial relationships
- Develop a strong understanding of the organization's strategic initiatives
- Develop business acumen for all projects in the form of end-to end process understanding
- Create a stronger internal audit brand within the organization and encourage the business to understand and embrace internal audit's consultative role
- Deliver high-impact stakeholder communications that demonstrate continued alignment to what the organization identifies as important
- Translate risks into business issues as well as prioritize findings and recommendations in line with our corporate strategy.
- Conduct audit procedures and consulting projects from beginning to end, often managing multiple projects and priorities at once
- Establish strong business partnerships within and outside of the Internal Audit department to resolve issues quickly and advance efforts expeditiously
- Support execution of leadership advisory requests
- Service-oriented with the ability to go out and execute via partnership and influence with the business and operational leaders
- Ability to flex management styles to a diverse set of audiences to encourage these audiences to make the changes they need to make for the good of the business
- Highly developed organization, prioritization, and project management skills
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinker able to assess importance of issues against the bigger picture
- Flexibility to switch priorities and projects quickly and comfortably in response to changing business conditions
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required!
• CPA or CIA Strongly Preferred. Other certifications like CFE or CISA are also highly desired.
• 2+ years of risk-based auditing or consulting, combination of public and private preferred
• Knowledge of US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley and the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Audit
• Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio; knowledge of Access, ACL, SAP, Oracle, Visual Basic a plus.
• Ability to participate in domestic travel to other business units (up to 25%)
• Office setting with traditional hours
Posted By: email@example.com