A fast growing and exciting in the agriculture industry is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk. This Accounts Payable Clerk will report to a Staff Accountant and be responsible for:
- - Organizing, gathering, preparing, and scanning accounts payable documents
- - Matching and batching invoices to assist in entry into system
- - Assist with weekly check runs
- - Assist in responding to vendor inquiries
- - Reconcile vendor and bank statements
- - Monitor cash balances in bank accounts daily
- - Assist in accounts receivables and other projects as needed
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Payable Clerk will have 2+ years of experience with accounts payable in a 3-way match environment utilizing a large-box ERP system (Oracle, SAP, NetSuite, etc.).
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Two or more years experience in accounts payable. Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, ERP accounting software, and general office equipment. Understanding of basic accounting principles.
Posted By: email@example.com