We are currently partnering with an excellent organization that is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their growing team!
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Process AP and update vendor accounts as needed
- Process payroll bi-monthly which includes up to 50 exempt and non-exempt employees
- Handling cash-flow and all reconciliations
- Prepare tax reports and assist with 1099 reporting, etc.
- Produce financial statements monthly
- Other projects/duties as assigned
- Experience with day-to-day accounting responsibilities
- Comfortable wearing many hats
- Accounting degree or equivalent work experience
Please apply if you would be interested in being considered for the role. Phone calls are accepted as well to our office number, (503)200-6446. For any additional questions, you can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.