Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are partnering with a client in the SW Portland area that is seeking a Full Charge Bookkeeper to join their team. This position will be working closely with the accounting team to ensure all accounting functions are completed on a day-to-day basis. Duties for this position will include, but not be limited to:
- Regularly maintain the general ledger
- Prepare monthly financial statements and present to their 3rd party CPA firm
- Perform bank account reconciliation and credit card reconciliations in preparation of month end
- Review all expense reports for accuracy
- Assist with the annual budget and audit process
- Assist in preparation of monthly invoicing and maintaining their customer and vendor invoices
- Additional duties, as assigned
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company in the A/E/C industry. All candidates interested in learning more about this opportunity can apply online or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Associate's degree/Bachelor's degree in accounting related field highly preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting functions involving general ledger responsibilities
- Proficient in MS Excel and knowledge of Deltek highly preferred
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal interactions
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Full Charge Bookkeeper position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.