Looking for a Senior Analyst to compliment a growing Finance team! This role will be a team player who provides business and financial advice to the leadership team through various budgeting and analysis functions. You will be responsible for preparing budgets, forecasts, and financial reports/analysis and serve as a liaison to assist leadership with all their financial needs. Reporting to the CFO, you will also provide regular support to other Finance-related functions such as the month end close process. The Senior Analyst will assist in analyzing strategic endeavors, new business opportunities, customer pricing & profitability, multi-year forecasting, new product ROI and other projects as needed!
Act as liaison and provide financial advice and support to the leadership team;
Prepare the annual plan, monthly forecast/variance analysts and weekly analysis;
Synthesize large amounts of data into executive-level presentation materials;
Report on actual vs. targeted financials, provide variance analysis and prepare trend analysis (comparing our results with marketing companies and competitors);
Support other Accounting & Finance function initiatives and core functions including but not limited to:
Analysis of accounting reports during the month end close process;
Asist in the automation of repetitive data aggregation and manipulation tasks to enable greater focus on value-add analysis
Play a role in ongoing improvement of financial, planning and business intelligence systems
Promote strong cross-functional communications and enhanced efficiencies impacting company-wide process improvement efforts;
Ad hoc financial analysis projects and report preparation as needed;
Support, Own, and Cultivate new ideas/projects as they are thought up!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA preferred
- 3-5 years’ corporate financial analysis experience in software or technology industry
- 2+ years’ experience in investment banking, private equity or venture capital
- Proficiency with MS Office suite including high-level Excel experience
- Consider a strength: integrity, creativity, accuracy, precision and organization!
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to compile and understand large amounts of data and use that data to create well-polished presentation materials
- Be a “Data” and “Research” Guru with strong presentation skills with the ability to work closely with leadership
- This role may require you to work long hours, some of those hours may be outside of normal business hours. You must have the grit to push through and grind out the work that needs to be done in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of US GAAP accounting
- Experience with variety of software systems a plus (i.e. Host Analytics / SaaS Optics)
- M&A experience is also a plus!
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Senior Analyst: FP&A position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.