Our client in Atlanta has an immediate need for a Accounts Payable Specialist. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills, proficiency with the MS Office Suite (specifically Excel and Word), attention to detail, and be extremely organized. We are looking for someone who has 4-5 years of Accounts Payable experience. Temp-to-Hire $20-$21/hour!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle vendor inquiries and files
- Key invoices in A/P system
- Process Vendor payments in a timely manner
- Assist with processing of year-end 1099 forms
- Correctly entering, coding, and processing all invoices
- Reconcile Accounts Payable Ledger
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 4-5 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Detail-oriented and has the ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work in fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.