International recognized, publicly traded consumer products company located in near the Los Angeles airport is seeking an Internal Auditor Manager. In this position, the Internal Auditor Manager will be responsible for performing operational and financial testing. Duties for the Internal Auditor Manager role include making recommendations and conducting controls testing, preparing audit reports, testing data and system performance, reviewing compliance, and analyzing accounting policies and procedures. The Internal Auditor Manager will also play a key role in cyclical financial reviews, collaborate with external audit teams, as well as work with various personnel to drive efficiency.
- Qualified candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- Public accounting experience with a nationally recognized firm, with publicly traded and/or international clients is required.
- CPA and CISA is required.
- Internal audit experience with a large, publicly traded company is a plus.
- Must have strong SOX compliance background.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills are also required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.