Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are partnering with an established manufacturing company in Tualatin with a temporary to hire Staff Accountant opportunity. This position is going to be working closely with the Accounting Manager and will be assisting in multiple areas surrounding the Cost department. This role will be responsible for:
- Regularly communicating and work closely with various internal departments- Operations, Procurement, Purchasing, etc.
- Absorb all responsibilities in the cost accounting email inbox and respond to all cost requests
- Assist in month end close responsibilities surrounding manufacturing costs
- Assist in report generation and analysis pertaining to operations variances
- Assist in preparing documentation and information for internal audits
All candidates interested in this opportunity can apply online or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- At least 2 year's of experience working with debits, credits and journal entries
- At least 2 year's of experience in assisting with month-end reconciliations
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience in manufacturing and cost accounting is a plus
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Staff Accountant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.